A free Python 3 course that allows you to execute the code as you go along. After you’re done with this course you should be able to:
- Start learning Python without installing any IDE/tools on your PC.
- Have a sound understanding of core Python concepts.
- This knowledge should be enough to get you to start writing your own scripts. You should be able to automate basic tasks at your work as well once you’re through.
- It will build enough foundation before you attempt to pursue your dream of learning Data Mining, Data Science, Django, Test Automation or any of the several uses of Python, in the future. To excel in any of these you first need to be strong with the fundamentals.
- You should be able to progress this course either on Desktop or Mobile on your browser. No installation is necessary.
This course has enough material to get you programming in Python independently, and within a few chapters you should be able to start writing your own programs. There is no time constraints and you can learn at your own pace.
Hope that you have a fun, learning experience with this wonderful language. The course is structured in a way that makes you more familiar with programming as you go along, starting with the basics and going onto advanced concepts.
This course is currently in Beta. If you wish to participate in early beta then send an email to email@example.com .